
My camera doesn't have a flash anymore so my pics aren't that great...but we love this store!

This is little girl heaven. I wished I were 7 again the whole time we were there. We did a little scavenger hunt and Sophie got a poster.


Sophie got to make a bookmark after the scavenger hunt.

Love this place!

We love Jane Lynch! She was kind enough to pose for a picture with her number one fan.

To reward Matt for hangin' out with us at the American Girl store, we went to Lamonica's and Ice Cream at Diddy (?) Rees afterwards.



This is heaven in a cup. I got chocolate chip ice cream with chocolate chip walnut cookies. Mmm.
2 comments:
Hey you! We love American Girl dolls too! I want the new one since her name is similar to our daughters & she has blonde hair! I think I love these dolls more than my daughter, ha! ha! Happy New Year!
Oh, man. That last picture is just mean! :)
Post a Comment