THE SHOW...BEAUTY AND THE BEAST JR. AT SOWERS MIDDLE SCHOOL
This was the best middle school production I have ever seen! Seriously! The talent was amazing, the costumes and sets were beautiful and the kids had a great time. Alex was Chip and she also played a sheep.
It was a real bonding experience for the kids. The show ran 4 times and it just was awesome!! Here is Alex before the show in her part of her sheep costume. Mrs. Pots and Chip between acts. Sophie had fun helping sell candy in the snack bar. She really felt her dreams were coming true to work with so much candy. Here is Matt with his buddies. More after the show pics... I didn't hang around for cast party pictures, but Alex got tons of video. She can't wait to do it again next year :)
I am a happy wife and mother living by the beach. I can't believe that we have started a countdown to our oldest leaving the nest! This blog helps me savor every moment, the great times and the harder ones, of this chapter of my life. Thanks for visiting!
1 comment:
Sorry to have missed it! Perfect part for Alex!
Post a Comment