Yesterday, Alex had one of those "I have nothing to wear" days. So today we decided to go to the mall to see if there were any sales. She really wants to wear the teenager sizes so we tried out Forever 21 to see if their extra smalls were SUPER small. Not so. On our way out, Sophie found a hat that she loved because it matched her outfit she put together this morning. I made her a skirt yesterday out of some material of her choosing. The only rule was it had to come out of the $3.00 a yard section of the store. It didn't surprise me when she pulled out a hot pink and black leopard print to match her new hot pink Converse. Anyways, she found this hot pink cowgirl hat and the outfit was complete!
She couldn't help but start dancin' infront of the mirror OWNING that outfit! Luckily I had my camera.
Then, in Hot Topic, she found a $3.00 crown she couldn't part with. Happy Easter, Sophie :)
Sadly, we didn't have much luck with Alex's wardrobe. But instead of looking at it positively (I saved some money by not purchasing anything), I made 2 impulse buys; See's Candy Butterscotch Square - which I DON'T need. (I've had a less than good eating week). And the cutest butterfly decortations for the girls' room. They were $20.00 at Target and I couldn't put them down. I will wait a week to see if they lose their coolness and if so, I will return them. But I thought they were the cutest things ever! I wish they were yellow because we aren't allowed to paint and they won't show up as well as they would on a colored wall. But they'll do.
2 comments:
We went to South Coast to see the easter bunny and had to stop in See's... Kelly introduced me to the Butterscotch Square and they are now my FAVORITE!!!
Sophie is SO cute!
Sophie is one hot chicky! She totally owned that outfit!
Post a Comment