
We love The Narrows! (Except me - I couldn't get through).

While in St. George we decided to go to "the narrows". It was so fun to climb around and through the rocks.

(It was easy to see where Matt had been - he left a trail of jelly beans).

They call it "the Narrows" for this reason right here:

No WAY. I got 5 steps in and had a bit of a panic attack. The guys couldn't fit through. Steve said he couldn't breath so he came out. That was enough to start my panic freak out. I tried though! (That is my niece, Kylee's husband, Jason aborting the climb).

I just decided to climb up another way. Matt and Weston went off exploring and I followed Sophie around.

We found this pool sans water. It was so cool!

Here is Elaine, me, Steve and Rob.

Jason and Sophie


We all jumped this crevice and felt cool.

Sophie, Jason and Ross

Me and Matt in the Pioneer House

Alex explored too and loved it.
1 comment:
Looks like you had fun. We love St. George too.
Post a Comment