Alex woke up extremely tired. It was all she could do to get up and walk to the bathroom. Just as she put soap on her hands to wash them, Steve interrupted her at the sink and hurriedly explained he needed to shave and please go wash your hands in the kitchen. So Alex - eyes still closed - made her way to the kitchen sink. I was in my room getting ready, when I heard a high-pitched scream followed by a bit of wailing with some laughter in the background. Then I heard "Sorry, Alex - its funny! I saw it on America's Funniest Videos! Its funny! I'm sorry!"
I ran into the kitchen to find Alex crying -soap on hands, water dripping from hair, chin, clothes and eyes closed and wet. (She couldn't wipe her eyes because of the soap). Worst way to wake up EVER. I guess Matt rigged the faucet hose lever with a hair elastic to be pushed in so that when the faucet turned on the user of the sink would get drenched. Well, it worked! Alex immediately went back to bed. The only way I could convince her to get up was to retaliate. While Matt was in the shower, we filled a bowl with cold water. Even though he saw it comin' - she still got him back by having me dump it over the top of the shower (no peeking of course). And he laughed. So did she. And we actually made it to school on time.
2 comments:
You seriously are the best blogger! I love your family and all the fun stuff you do! Thanks for always letting us be a part of it!
I like your tricks Matt and Alex. You need to get your Dad. He loves dirty diapers under the seat of his car. It's like an air freshner!
Post a Comment