It is almost 3 o'clock...I know because I am dreaming of something chocolaty...I wish these were in my hand right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It is almost 3 o'clock...I know because I am dreaming of something chocolaty...I wish these were in my hand right now.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh... I am loving that you put those on your blog. I have a small obsession with chocolate covered cinnamon bears. It makes me crazy that I can't find them here. I tried making them once. Pretty good, but nothing like the real thing.
you can get those at the grocery store called WINCO out here in good old Murrieta too. I was wondering, "who eats those?" Now I know.
(one more reason for you to be here with me)
I made some of these for Kenny for Valentine's Day. I LOVE these things.
whenever Eric goes back to BYU for new recruit interviews, I have an longstanding order of chocolate covered cinnamon bears at the BYU Bookstore that must be filled before he returns home.
Post a Comment