I had to post this picture I found the other day. It reminded me of the days when my Alex spent her days trying to earn a buck. She would sell whatever she found to our neighbors - lemonade, rocks, whatever I happened to be baking, perfume made from flowering weeds, housecleaning services, whatever else she could find. Sophie would watch and follow her around all day learning the ways of her sister the business woman. On this particular day, Alex decided to capitalize on her sister's cuteness. She made this sign, taped it to Sophie and made her go door to door with her in hopes of increasing sales. I can't remember how she made out financially that day, but it made Sophie feel like a million bucks to help out :)p.s. Thank you neighbors for shelling out your spare change to my girls!
2 comments:
I love this story!! What a smart girl that Alex - and I can just see cute Sophie working those customers for all there worth!
Just remind Alex who helped get her started and loaned her all the key ingredients for those hot selling items when she makes it to the big time.
This post can be proof for Sophie that she helped make it happen too!
Go Alex!!
Post a Comment