Monday, December 15, 2008

THE Christmas Houses in HB


Last night we went to look at the Christmas houses in the Heil/Bushard neighborhood. I can't believe the work and thought that goes behind the decoration of these homes! "Snow" covers the ground on a lot of the yards. It was cold enough that it actually felt like winter.

(Jacob Sim is in the corner beside Mika - I feel bad I didn't get him in this picture! It was dark and I thought I got everyone :( ).




This one was crazy! Skiiers all over the place and an operating chair lift.

Thank you, Jensens, for cookies and hot chocolate...and clementines.

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Oh how I miss the lights on Heil!!! Kristen your posts make me miss HB like there is no other! My favorite house was always the ski one; is there still the little boy popping over the fence to throw a "snowball" at his sister? My kids always like the "chipmunks" house. I hope your family has a wonderful Christmas!

Autumn said...

Cool! We will have to check it out!
We go to the street on Bolsa Chica and Westminister, the whole street is decorated and on Saturday one of the houses had a real Santa that came up to every car and talked to the children. They were also giving out hot cocoa & treats, donations going to make a wish foundation! See ya tomorrow night!