
I was in a rush to get these done for my nieces and nephews so I wouldn't have to pay shipping to Alaska at Christmas time.

I got them done just in time!

I only have one niece to go and I'm caught up.

We decided to have a Christmas celebration while my family was here involving a book exchange. It was so fun! We all ran around Barnes and Noble hiding our picks for each other as we chased little ones around at the same time. We found a few better deals at Target also. Can't get enough trips to Target...

Alex found the perfect book for Norah.

Jude gave Ivy and Bean to Sophie.

Norah picked a modern American Girl book for Alex.

Jordan's first memoir...The Glass Castle.

Sadie found a gross/cool book for Matt.

Every girl must read the Goose Girl (to Kelly from Kristin)

Mom gave me Pride and Prejudice...Hooray!

I don't know what this was, but Steve liked it :)

Mom got her favorite author's new book from Kelly.

We had to throw in a 'simple' turkey dinner...YUM...and we all had a great time.
3 comments:
I'm so proud of you for finishing your quilts! Those are impressive! And what a fun thing to have a book exchange! So fun having family around!
Wow! The quilts turned out AMAZING! you are AMAZING for being able to do that.
Awesome fun idea, a book exchange for Christmas.
(now you'll have to read pride & prejudice)
WHO do you look like? I think maybe your daddy? I didn't know your mom was blonde! So nice to have family visit! What nice weather you had! I bet they were so jealous!!
Post a Comment