Monday, September 29, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance

We had a great time at the concert this weekend. Even though the seats weren't as good as when we went to the taping, it was still awesome!!
The dancers danced all of our faves (briefcase, door, samba...). It was a great show.
And I even finished my book club book. Perfect evening.

4 comments:

Baak Talk said...

you sure live the life Kristin! I need to be more like you and do more fun stuff!

jkpieren said...

Steve why are you sitting by yourself? I bet it's because you needed enough room to practice your own sweet dance moves.
Looks like lots of fun. Thanks for calling me while you were there Kristin and rubbing it in that you got to go. Super sweet!:)

Melanie Jacobson said...

This was so much fun! I'm so glad you convinced us it would be worth it!

Anonymous said...

that was SOO much fun! thanks again!!! :0)