Anyways, I have found a solution to the hands free law we have here in CA. Don't drive and use your phone. But, in an emergency, the speaker phone setting and the seatbelt make a wonderful alternative. This is a picture of my friend modelling this innovation to show me how cool it looks. Not too shabby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
FYI--I don't like the fashion look of the Blue Tooth hanging on people's ear as they go about their lives. Brett got me a Parrot for the car. It just clips to the visor above the driver. The sound is really good and just acts as a speaker phone. I use it often.
Funny! I haven't bought an earpiece yet! Still talking on phone, however, when I see a cop I drop it! Ha! Ha!
Hey, I never thought of that. I am just holding the phone just below the window and talking to it as I drive.
Oh man, so funny - I look like a nerd. That was a fun day - we have to do it again soon!! Love ya!!
I hate blue tooth too! I have bought 2 wired hands free units and both didn't work. Its speaker phone all the way for me. Then there is Brian who just ignores that there is a law in the first place. No ticket yet, I am waiting, though.
Post a Comment