
This was our third year swimming on the Greenbrook Gators swim team. We love it! The coaches are wonderful - the kids love to visit and play with them more than they love to swim.

The kids learn so much, make great friends and get a great work out all season, while mom sits on a chair watching for 4 hours a day. I make great friends too, but maybe they should have a mandatory lap session for parents so we don't out grow our swim suits while our kids get lean and strong...hmmm.

I really love that the kids had the chance to participate in these fun meets with this great team.

We already can't wait for next season!
2 comments:
Is this just a summer team or do they meet during the school year as well? Would love for Christian to do it! I will have to get the info from you!!
Looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment