WHAT?! How did that happen without me knowing!? Thank you for the post!! Since we moved, we haven't programmed all our shows to record, so I owe you big-time! Miss you guys!
I'm so with you on this! And I'm glad that cocky Jerry guy is gone! Now if only they could get rid of the tanning junky who dressed his model in a modified diaper...
I am a happy wife and mother living by the beach. I can't believe that we have started a countdown to our oldest leaving the nest! This blog helps me savor every moment, the great times and the harder ones, of this chapter of my life. Thanks for visiting!
3 comments:
WHAT?! How did that happen without me knowing!? Thank you for the post!! Since we moved, we haven't programmed all our shows to record, so I owe you big-time! Miss you guys!
I'm so with you on this! And I'm glad that cocky Jerry guy is gone! Now if only they could get rid of the tanning junky who dressed his model in a modified diaper...
Love this show!!! I want to be a fashion designer every season.
Post a Comment