I don't like forcing my kids to do activities they don't like to do. But I really see the value of learning to play a musical instrument. I know I wish I would have kept up with piano when I was a kid. She'll thank me one day...won't she???
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love your blog it is so cute and creative. I hated my piano lessons when I was taking them but I do love that I know how to play now.
I am a happy wife and mother living by the beach. I can't believe that we have started a countdown to our oldest leaving the nest! This blog helps me savor every moment, the great times and the harder ones, of this chapter of my life. Thanks for visiting!
2 comments:
I love your blog it is so cute and creative. I hated my piano lessons when I was taking them but I do love that I know how to play now.
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment