Monday, April 14, 2008

Sophie's New Hobby

I had to post this just because I love this picture! Every year in the spring there is a time when ladybugs must "hatch" or something because they are everywhere! Sophie spends all her spare time outside hunting and collecting the little creatures. She makes little ladybug families in whatever containers she can find. This picture was taken at Matt's soccer game on Saturday. She had the best time poking through the grass looking for these little guys.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I clicked up close on that ladybug picture and it is so clear and sharp! Beautiful! I came on here to retrieve your apple crisp recipe for tonight. : )

jkpieren said...

Sophie, you are so brave to pick up those little critters. Sadie wishes she was there to play with you. We love you Rob.....oh yeah, and the next ladybug you find, name it Rob. HEE HEE!:)