This girl used to despise dogs.
When she was young (and extremely little), a dog with a head the size of a horse's charged at her. I saw her become a puddle of fear as the dog ignored its owner's command to return to him. The dog stopped about a foot in front of her.
She has never been the same.
This little guy has helped A LOT. She may not admit it, but she loves him.
She even holds him now.
There is love there. But probably only for this dog.
Sorry other dogs. Alex will never love you.
I love meeting new missionaries from all over the world. This one is from Utah. We love him! He wrestled in high school so he really could connect with Matt. He was just transferred to Whittier. Lucky Whittier!
Last week we got together with some of our favorite people. Two of the kids that should have been in this pyramid were keeping their mom busy while they ran around in the grass.
We need to reunite for another pic.
Anyways, it was great to catch up and eat Pinkberry while the kids played.
I miss you Kelly!
I'm thankful Stephanie hasn't moved too :)
Wednesday night we headed to the beach for a bonfire with the kids' youth group.
Hot dogs somehow taste better cooked at the beach.
I know these posts are random, but i must catch up!

No comments:
Post a Comment