Saturday, July 28, 2012

Knotts Berry Farm

We had the best "vacation" yesterday.  It started at Chick-Fil-A.


Matt always looked enthused...


 Then we went to Knotts Berry Farm.  So fun!!

We almost didn't get past this rooster.




I am not very good at roller coasters, so I spent most of the time taking pics. 

Our group is around Matt, the one with the long socks:





Matt's friends were with us.



I love this picture!  It looked like they were as high as this plane.




 We girls skipped this one while the boys took it on...



 This picture was a total fluke.  It went from zero to 80 miles an hour in 2 seconds.  I just aimed and shot and captured this moment.  Yessss....


There they go!  Barf.



Treats were over-priced, but expected.


We HAD to try the famous fried chicken.  




We tried our hand at shooting...


At the last minute (and the coldest part of the day) Sophie decided she wanted to ride Perilous Plunge.  (Must see on YouTube).  


The results: 





 They froze.  Here they are dancing to dry off.  



Then we came home to him. 


Great day.

No comments: