Sunday, July 1, 2012

Happy Canada Day!

Even though I have lived in the U.S. for most of my life, I feel like I left Canada just yesterday.  I think that living there during my childhood years makes life there seem so recent.  I love Canada and all of the memories of living there.

School days...


Nature...

Church with the family...

HIgh school buddies...



Babies...

Homemade dresses and hockey insignias...



Clear Lake and Elkhorn...


Alberta days...


Skating, hockey, skating, and more skating...


my youth group temple trips...

pets...

family trips to see the cousins...


Girl Scouts in Emerson...

Corey Hart and bad hair days...


my cute family...


the farm cats...


church in Winnipeg...


girlfriends...


more farm cats...

grandparents and that awesome farmyard...


baptism by my dad...


my last days in Canada...



When I left for college I had every intention of going back to Canada.  Little did I know what impact attending college in the U.S. would have on my life!  

Happy Canada Day friends!

No comments: