Friday, May 4, 2012

work and break time

this week I have been working on organizing my kitchen.  we have SO much to do to bring our home out of 1977...but until we have the funds, it is fun to try to make what we have just a little better than the original version!

This week I focused on the pantry.  I took all of the cupboard doors off and exposed all the contents of our honey colored oak cabinets.  Until we get a new kitchen put in, I thought it would be fun to make our food pretty :)



On a different note, for my much welcome breaks in the afternoons, I have been LOVING the domino special issue!  With chocolate raisins of course. 


Off to the doctor with Sophie.  She has been complaining about a sore foot for about a month now.  I tend to let things take care of themselves after years of running to the doctor for every malady that came our way.  Sophie is a "play hard" kind of girl, so when I saw her limping to school today, between bouts of sprinting, I figured I should probably get her checked out.

No comments: