I am tired.
Yesterday was an early morning when we arrived at the high school at 5:30 to help set up the triathlon, which is our youth group fundraiser.
There were about 230 athletes that ran, biked and swam that morning.
Here is our friend finishing in 5th place! (with an injury too!)
There were 4 competitions in all. An adult race, and 3 different races for kids to compete in, all involving the three parts of the race.
Awesome.
Matt helped direct the runners to stay on the course, Alex handed out medals, and Sophie did whatever she wanted.
She tried to help dj the event at one point...
When we finished up the clean up around noon, Steve and I ran a few errands and found this in one store we stopped in:
I didn't get it surprisingly, but I had to take a picture. I would eat one for sure.



No comments:
Post a Comment