Yes, we are Mir"fan"da's. ( I didn't make that word up btw.)
This show came at the perfect time. Steve, Sophie and our neighbor, Paul all had or will have birthdays within a few days. Yesterday, after a day of working in the yard, we cleaned up and jumped on the freeway to see Miranda Sings in Hollywood!

I had to take a pic of the Chinese theater and all the tourist action going on while we sat in traffic.
This show was at a hotel restaurant so it was a dinner theater type event. The food was YUMMY!!
The show was hilarious! We had seats to the side of the stage so we couldn't see head on - we couldn't wait to meet her in person. While we waited for her to come meet her fans, we spotted a few peeps and had to get some pics!
Sam from iCarly!!
This guy performed on stage with Miranda. He has an AMAZING voice and was really funny. He was so nice to us. If you are into celeb gossip, he is the brother of Ariana Grande, a girl on the Nick show, Victorious. ( I love that kind of stuff :).
I had no idea who this guy was, but a bunch of people were asking for autographs, so that means we needed a picture! I asked a random girl afterwards who he was. Apparently he is another YouTube celebrity, Shaun Dawson(?). When we got home and showed Matt our pictures, this is the one he was most excited about! But he said his videos weren't very Sophie or Mom appropriate (then why are YOU watching them, right????). I bet this guy thought I was mom of the year getting little girls pictures taken with him. Oh well!
THEN WE MET HER!!
Walking to the car was fun...
Cake Boss reference :
I had to include this guy from the Miranda "Boyfriend"video...and the video too :)
SO FUN!!












No comments:
Post a Comment