Tuesday, March 27, 2012

hunger games


I LOVED THIS MOVIE!!  

I really did.  I saw it twice on the weekend because the first time I went, I had to take a 3 minute bathroom break and missed a few scenes.  So I went back!  


I know nobody agrees with me, but Josh Hutcherson has always reminded me of Matt.  (They both had big cheeks when they were little).  Now, with blond hair, he reminds me of him even more!!  

Steve doesn't see it (nor does anyone else) except my mom.  

I cried all the way through Bridge to Terebithia because he reminded me SO much of him!  I wanted to save him from sadness.

Anywho...I loved the movie and can't wait for Catching Fire!!

Update:  I copied the picture and drew glasses on it to show Matt (who laughed at me and thought I was crazy). When Steve came home he saw the picture and thought it was Matt and his friends goofin' around.   Yes.  


No comments: