Wednesday, March 28, 2012

growing up

As I type this, I can actually say that my kid is AT WORK.  

????

It is so fun to watch these kids grow up and be teenagers, but I wish, some days, that I could turn back the clock and take them to story time at the library or play group at the park.   


Now Matt drives me places and soon he will be taking ME to lunch!  (see first paycheck below).


I am glad I still have a "little" one.  9 still counts as little, right?

3 comments:

{autie} said...

if 9 doesn't count as 'a little one', please feel free to steal Ivy for an hour or two. Just to get your fix, mind you!

Kristin said...

I would LOVE to Autie!! I just might.

cathi6 said...

I so agree! It's hard and good at the same time to watch them grow up, they need you still , but not the same way they did when they were little. It's kind of a hard transition huh?