Friday, January 13, 2012

opportunity to help


Here is a link to a blog that tells the sad story of the Pack family who got into a car accident over the holidays.  The parents, Kelly and Ryan, and their youngest son, Colum, were critically injured in the accident.  The older brother, Finn, was uninjured.  On Christmas day, Colum passed away. Ryan's older brother, Brett, served a mission in Manitoba back when I was in high school.  I found this story through a link he posted on Facebook.  As I read the stories and updates, and look at the pictures of this sweet boy, I am moved to tears.  I am so blessed to have safe and healthy family members.  If there is an interest out there to help this family financially (medical bills, funeral costs), there is information on the website about how to help.

2 comments:

cathi6 said...

that is so sad, poor Brett, poor all of them. How are the parents going?

Kristin said...

cath - not sure, but i keep checking in on the blog and they look good. so sad!!