Monday, November 14, 2011

its a.....?? Party!

 From the park we headed to my friend, Autie's place for a party to find out if she is having a boy or a girl.  I had to snap a pic of the pier :)

It was so great to see our friends again!

Autie had already had her ultrasound and had the tech put the results down on a piece of paper and put it in an envelope.  She had a baker (Jillonie) open the envelope and bake either a pink cake (girl) or blue cake (boy), and frost it white.  We all got together Sunday night to watch her cut the cake and find out what she is having!


Congratulations Autie!! It's a girl!!

2 comments:

{autie} said...

so fun! and so glad you came!
woohoo for a boy and two girls...I guess we want to be just like the arnolds, house and all!

Kristin said...

Autie! You are so cute :) Thanks for stopping by yesterday...I have some much needed motivation now!