Thursday, July 14, 2011

Going Back in Time - Happy Birthday Alex!


 Alex turned 14!  She is thrilled.  She is officially legal (Mormon youth dances).
 She kicked off her 15th year  by having a few friends over for dinner and cake and then they went to the dance in Rancho Santa Margarita.


 High five...
Happy Birthday Alex!!  My friend always writes a list of things she loves about her friends and family when they have a birthday.  I LOVE that idea!  So today here is a list of things I love about Alex!

1.  She loves people!!  She is always excited to get together with friends and have fun.

2.  She loves movies and watching them with me.  She will always ask if I want to watch a movie with her at night before bed :)

3.  She always tries her best in everything she does.

4.  I love how she loves the gospel and is excited to participate in young womens' activities - especially girls camp!

5.  She is a good big sister to Sophie.  Sophie always wants Alex to do her hair and make up and help her choose her clothes.  Alex lets Sophie hang out with her and her friends and helps her feel included (most of the time).

6.  She is a good little sister.  She admires Matt and his wacky sense of humor...she has patience.

7.  She makes the BEST pancakes!  And waffles.

8.  She is the best bathroom cleaner and doesn't complain when I ask her to do it.

9.  She is a wonderful daughter and friend.

10.  When she loves something, she lets me know!!! Constantly!  Example - Olive Garden.  I love that about her - it is so fun to see people enjoy the things in life - and Alex does.

I love you Alex!!  Happy Birthday :)

No comments: