Sunday, January 16, 2011

I'm 38! That's right...I said it...


 Well...it was my birthday...again.  I am 38!!  WEIRD.  I don't care as much as I did when I turned 35 - that freaked me out a little.  Now I am ok with getting older (kinda).
It was a SUPER fun day!  Michele took me out for breakfast at Sugar Shack.

After all the years we have lived here, I had never eaten at Sugar Shack!  
It is D.E.L.I.S.H.
 Thank you Michele!!
 Everyone was home when Steve brought home THE BEST CUPCAKES EVER!!  Sprinkles Red Velvet.  MMMMM!
If you are wondering, that is a number 7 candle on my cupcake.  I just wanted something to blow out and that was what was in the drawer.  Awesomeness. And I am 38.  Whoa.

2 comments:

Emily C said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Michele said...

It was SO fun going to breakfast... let's do it again!! And lunch, too, of course!