Oh my gosh!! I went to Trader Joe's yesterday to get my favorite Wheatberry Salad, and who should I bump into looking in the premade salad section probably for the same salad??? LITTLE GREY!!! I am behind a season in Grey's Anatomy, so when I saw her with blond hair, I thought it couldn't be her. But after a bit of stalking and staring, my examination proved to be correct!! I was checking out when she came behind me in line. I couldn't NOT say anything...so I turned around and asked, "Are you who I think you are in Grey's Anatomy?" She laughed and said, "YES!" But before she could ask me to be her best friend and get my phone number, another cashier called her over to his empty line. RATS! Anyways, I love meeting or seeing celebrities!! I have to go back to TJ's today cuz they were out of my salad...maybe she will be there too looking for the salad that brought us together...Friday, April 23, 2010
Chyler Leigh sighting...aka Lexie Grey aka Little Grey!!
Oh my gosh!! I went to Trader Joe's yesterday to get my favorite Wheatberry Salad, and who should I bump into looking in the premade salad section probably for the same salad??? LITTLE GREY!!! I am behind a season in Grey's Anatomy, so when I saw her with blond hair, I thought it couldn't be her. But after a bit of stalking and staring, my examination proved to be correct!! I was checking out when she came behind me in line. I couldn't NOT say anything...so I turned around and asked, "Are you who I think you are in Grey's Anatomy?" She laughed and said, "YES!" But before she could ask me to be her best friend and get my phone number, another cashier called her over to his empty line. RATS! Anyways, I love meeting or seeing celebrities!! I have to go back to TJ's today cuz they were out of my salad...maybe she will be there too looking for the salad that brought us together...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment