Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

I LOVE FEB. 14th! It is one of my favorite "holidays". This morning we got up and found this (below) on our door. Steve has a special Valentine...
Hilarious! He got Costco Artichokes from his fan for New Year's - I wonder what is coming for St. Patrick's Day????
We made waffles and sausages for breakfast...
and opened valentines.
Autie makes these adorable head bands and sells them at Kelly's store - LOVE them! I bought one for each of the girls (including myself) for Valentine's day.
Sophie wouldn't take hers off all day - which is very unusual for her. She wore her valentine headband to church...then at home while she practiced her kung fu moves.
I just had to add this special favorite thing I am eating while blogging. Steve surprised me with it earlier this week. I am so proud of myself for not eating it all in one sitting! I even shared. I love Valentine's Day!

No comments: