
Today, I surprised the kids with Burger King after school followed by a trip to the Dr.'s office for their annual flu shot. Normally, there is a lot of anxiety, pleading and tears that accompany this visit. Not today!!! Once the kids got their shot, the nurse said, "Band aids off in 20 minutes and don't forget to move your arms around a lot."

I don't know if it was the adrenalin they worked up before getting their needles, but they raced out the door, arms waving frantically (following the nurse's orders).

At one point, Matt grabbed Alex's arms and started singing the "I Like to Move it Move it" song and 'helped' Alex with her arm movements. Luckily I had my camera.

And so it went. The kids did their arm moves down 3 flights of stairs...

in the lobby...

and in the parking lot all the way to the car.


2 comments:
I like Matt's sweet moves. Come over for Thanksgiving.
I'm showing this post to my kids! Only your cute kids can make getting shots look like the funnest outing ever! I tried to get them to go this last week...yeah, you'd think I still have a family full of 2 year olds...waaaaaaahhhhhhhh! I love this!!!
Post a Comment