Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lovin' Facebook


Okay, I just have to say how much I love facebook today!! I can't believe I can see people and chat with friends who I knew when I was my kids' ages and never thought I'd see again!! It is so awesome...especially when there is little to no chance of goin' back where I grew up (love you, Emerson, Manitoba). Until now-a-days, it seemed like all those small town years didn't really ever happen. Hooray for facebook!!!

p.s. - hi Heather...(if you see this, that is...)

3 comments:

Grahams said...

Teehee...I love facebook too!!

I stopped in to tell my parents that I had connected with you and they said to say "Hi"!

Oh, and thanks for the salsa recipe! Can't wait to get my garden in so I can grow it!

Doug and Kristi said...

Okay, so I'm just starting to get into facebook too! I can't believe how many people I've been able to connect with so quickly!

Julie said...

Hey Kristin!!
Chris found this blog by some google search. I looked for you on Facebook, but couldn't find you. I'm on there, under Julie Potter Ogden. I can't believe how big your kids are!! I'll have to email you some pics of them from way back when. Email me or find me on Facebook!
Julie