I must say, my day went from good to "most excellent" after a trip to Starbucks. The girls ordered the caramel apple spice, even on a hot summer day like today, which didn't sound great to me. I had never tried the Vanilla Bean Frappucino (blended cream), so I thought I'd treat myself. Well, well, well. It hit the spot. It was described as a deliciously creamy, classic combination of vanilla bean and milk, blended with ice, topped with whipped cream (optional). I will return soon!Tuesday, August 26, 2008
What I'm Likin' Right Now
I must say, my day went from good to "most excellent" after a trip to Starbucks. The girls ordered the caramel apple spice, even on a hot summer day like today, which didn't sound great to me. I had never tried the Vanilla Bean Frappucino (blended cream), so I thought I'd treat myself. Well, well, well. It hit the spot. It was described as a deliciously creamy, classic combination of vanilla bean and milk, blended with ice, topped with whipped cream (optional). I will return soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
funny that you comment about this. i go through little addictions all the time, and last summer i was addicted to those starbucks blended "frapacino" drinks too! have you tried the strawberry one!!! mmmmmmm!!!!
MMMMMMMMMM! My mouth is watering! I must admit that the chocolate & strawberry ones are amazing as well. I guess I need to try the vanilla!
Post a Comment