Today was our first day of morning practice for swim team. We start around 8:45 and go till noon - which I love! The kids can swim all morning, and they even get to sleep in a bit. We got there on time (phew!) and dumped our baggage on the table. I had to laugh because I felt like I was carrying a diaper bag again. I thought you just needed a towel and sunscreen to swim! But then you have to add the "just in case" items and there you have it.Friday, June 20, 2008
Swim Necessities
Today was our first day of morning practice for swim team. We start around 8:45 and go till noon - which I love! The kids can swim all morning, and they even get to sleep in a bit. We got there on time (phew!) and dumped our baggage on the table. I had to laugh because I felt like I was carrying a diaper bag again. I thought you just needed a towel and sunscreen to swim! But then you have to add the "just in case" items and there you have it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment