Love the Dole Whips ... even though I was eating one right before a food poisoning stint that made me run out of the Tiki Room and camp out in the Bathroom until after hours. YES, the custodians were asking me if I was OK well after all of the guests in the park had left! But I still loves that cold treat!
Nicole Queley was on vacation out here and we saw them on there last night. We talked about how awesome you and your family are. I am SO happy to connect with you!
And you always have an open invite to our Hawaii house! Come visit!
p.s. when did the red-head Sophie go blonde? That's crazy that it changed. You kids are soooooo cute!
I am a happy wife and mother living by the beach. I can't believe that we have started a countdown to our oldest leaving the nest! This blog helps me savor every moment, the great times and the harder ones, of this chapter of my life. Thanks for visiting!
2 comments:
Another great pic! You know I love food pics - and this one makes me want to lick the computer screen. mmm
Love the Dole Whips ... even though I was eating one right before a food poisoning stint that made me run out of the Tiki Room and camp out in the Bathroom until after hours. YES, the custodians were asking me if I was OK well after all of the guests in the park had left! But I still loves that cold treat!
Nicole Queley was on vacation out here and we saw them on there last night. We talked about how awesome you and your family are. I am SO happy to connect with you!
And you always have an open invite to our Hawaii house! Come visit!
p.s. when did the red-head Sophie go blonde? That's crazy that it changed. You kids are soooooo cute!
Post a Comment