Friday, May 2, 2008
Writing Contest
The big coincidence is that this morning, after I had taken those pictures of Matt's shoes, I looked at one of my favorite mom blogs, Scribbit, and they are having a writing contest where the topic of the entry has to be about "shoes". I thought "why not?" - and I entered my little story in her contest. The prize is $50.00 to spend at Payless and a cute pair of red shoes. All you writers - I bet you could use some new summer flip flops! Check it out :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey There- Great talking with ya today! Just remembered one of my favorite books I read last summer- 3 Cups of Tea! It is a true humanitarian story about how 1 person can make a difference. He builds schools for children in Afghanistan, especially for girls and how education will help with all the ignorance!! Talk soon! Should I have written this on your other blog?
PS- Great lesson today, totally needed it!
Hope you win the contest! Love the story.
Post a Comment